About Us

About Us

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by here.


We are the Glamorous Scout! We're a group of teens who love to talk it out, they say we make a great team! We love to go out of our way and creatively use our time and we would love to share our thoughts with you.


Starting now, 

  • My scout and I assure you that we are an open book and would love to know your views
  • Gratitude = Positive comments ✨
  • I hope that we can help you find your way out of the cage of teenagers.


Before we end this post, here's a short poem for you! It's named Growing Older

It’s hard to manage,
But I am in teenage,
It’s a psychological cage,
It’s hard to gauge,
Especially at this stage, 
But I will gather the courage, 
I will use this to my advantage, 
I will manage!


We'll be back soon!


Thanks and Regards,

Glamorous Scouts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways to cheer up when feeling low

A Perfect day of A Perfect student

Ways to enhance online learning